My red gown on ebay for 700

Katarzyna

so now only about a day left.. curious if it will sell or not.. I guess it will look ok with light hair if I have to wear it like that :)

Katarzyna

if anyone was serious about buying the brown one, sorry, decided to cancel it.. Don't want to sell it after all... only the red is still listed...

I now this sounds like I don't know what I want :(

samina

no doubt!

i love wearing brown, but i think it really looks best with blonde.

also, another benefit of the blonde is that you can wear animal prints without looking tacky.

well, anyway... non-zebra prints. zebra's gotta be hard for anyone to pull off...
LOL

Katarzyna

no doubt!

i love wearing brown, but i think it really looks best with blonde.

also, another benefit of the blonde is that you can wear animal prints without looking tacky.

well, anyway... non-zebra prints. zebra's gotta be hard for anyone to pull off...
LOL
:) never thought of it this way.. thanks :)
I've seen some cool zebra gowns... but practice clothes.. eww.

samina

30 more min.. Don't think I will sell it. surprised. but I guess not everyone falls in love in the same things I do
i am surprised as well. have been soooo tempted to splurge -- i just love it. but i guess if i'm switching to blonde, i'd be in the same boat as you.

is red really so awful for blondes? have zero experience with that, y'know?

Katarzyna

I don't know, I was thinking of trying it out this weekend at Yale to see how it looks.. didnt' decide yet.. so bad with decisions.. I had a blonde friend try it on and it looked really nice on her.. I bought it as a strong/powerful etc dress, not nice dress. so I have to first change what image I want to project and I might come to terms with this dress still.. I think it's perfect for shows (TANGO :) ) I will go back to my old color at some point too.. so..

Katarzyna

It's not that red is bad for blondes.. It's actually really nice. I am thinking just that this particular dress wouldn't work for blonde.. not b/c of the color... just the style.. not sure

samina

yes... perhaps just too much drama <lol>

and perhaps very dark blood-red reds better complement fair hair? i've seem some absolutely beautiful combinations that way.

Katarzyna

I am shocked too, although I noticed that ebay hasn't been very good with ballroom stuff lately.. oh well. next time won't waste 5 to post stuff.. This was 50% off from the price.. definitely won't be listing it for that price again.. As I said, I just sold another dress so I'm ok with cash. This one will have to wait for someone who deserves it :)

Dance Ads