My rumba routine - Roy Orbison's California Blue

You're welcome, and thank YOU.

I regret to announce that it will be my last routine with Selena. She's just left Jacksonville for NYC.

Its a lovely routine MR, you both are so relaxed, very moving. Sorry about your loss of your partner (coach?) she is truly gorgeous with an action that just floats with effortless movements. While that is not the usual latin action who can question its beauty? I'm guessing that she is trained in classical ballet... ?

Florida's loss is NY's gain. Did she move to a new partner?

You're welcome, and thank YOU.

I regret to announce that it will be my last routine with Selena. She's just left Jacksonville for NYC.
I'm sorry to hear that. :hug: Too bad you can't save time in a bottle. ;) I'm sure you'll create more wonderful dancing with your new teacher and partner and look forward to watching those videos. :)

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug: Too bad you can't save time in a bottle. ;)
Yes, at least we can be together in our dreams. And we'll always have Paris. Oh, no, wait... that was Amanda, not Selena.

I'm sure you'll create more wonderful dancing with your new teacher and partner and look forward to watching those videos. :)
Thank you. Yes, I'm sure Rachel and I will have a great time together, and I look forward to showing you that next video in July.

Its a lovely routine MR, you both are so relaxed, very moving. Sorry about your loss of your partner (coach?) she is truly gorgeous with an action that just floats with effortless movements. While that is not the usual latin action who can question its beauty? I'm guessing that she is trained in classical ballet... ?
Thank you! And she's every bit as lovely a person as she is a dancer. Yes, she's trained in ballet, as well as modern and jazz.

Florida's loss is NY's gain. Did she move to a new partner?
Following a current boyfriend.

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug: Too bad you can't save time in a bottle. ;) I'm sure you'll create more wonderful dancing with your new teacher and partner and look forward to watching those videos. :)
Just want to let you know that things are going great with my current teacher, Rachel. We're working on a routine now for the end of June, one that's a radical departure from my previous ones, and I hope this one will knock your socks off.

Just want to let you know that things are going great with my current teacher, Rachel. We're working on a routine now for the end of June, one that's a radical departure from my previous ones, and I hope this one will knock your socks off.
Thanks for the update! I'll try to find some heavy wool socks. ;)

etp777

Interesting. Thought that might be her. I've never met her, but I knew someone she used to dance with in Nashville and seen a lot of pictures of the two of them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the videos. Lovely. :)

Interesting. Thought that might be her. I've never met her, but I knew someone she used to dance with in Nashville and seen a lot of pictures of the two of them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the videos. Lovely. :)
It's a small world, isn't it? And thank you very much for the compliment!

Dance Ads