My stunning beaded gown on ebay

Katarzyna

I listed my beaded red gown on ebay.. starting price $1 and no reserve.

I've had it for a while now and have not worn it except for one show only.. Its amasing on the floor, and incredibly decorated with 20 packs of stones (YES I MEAN IT, 20 packs of sworovsky stones + beads).. it has tule skirt and is very flattering for the back. you can ask me any questions here or via ebay... Good luck to anyone who grabs this dress. I recommend this highly for a slim lady who is not very tall. max size 5. 6 would fit but would not be flattering

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200236398544

Laura

The picture makes the skirt look like it's made out of twinkle organza rather than tulle -- tulle is the fluffy net that ballet tutus are made from. This seems smoother and shinier.

That's a LOT of stones!!! 20 10-gross packs is over 28,000 stones! You didn't stone it yourself, did you? :) The whole garment seems almost completely covered -- it must have taken forever!

Katarzyna

The picture makes the skirt look like it's made out of twinkle organza rather than tulle -- tulle is the fluffy net that ballet tutus are made from. This seems smoother and shinier.

That's a LOT of stones!!! 20 10-gross packs is over 28,000 stones! You didn't stone it yourself, did you? :) The whole garment seems almost completely covered -- it must have taken forever!
hm its kinda stiff fabric.. so you would say organza?? OK WILL CHANGE IT.. thank you!!!

yes thats 28000 stones.. could have never done that much myself :)
It's the second heaviest stoned dress I have ever seen..

Can you give me measurements instead of size numbers? I am interested in your dress. Is it as heavy as it looks? I am a small lady (5'1") and I am worried I won't be able to cart it around the floor gracefully. How did it feel for you?

Katarzyna

It was too small for me.. so wor i for one show only..

would approximate bes for 32 26 36 +/- some inches... It fit me but was little on a small side and definiely too short. on a friend who is 5'2'' looked like it was good hight... but could do little smaller and taller... (as yiu see some photos of me..

This dress is covered with stones and beads so the weight is there. its evenly distributed throught the shole body, but still its not a light dress.

Me

From my experience with eBay, the majority of the bidding will occur within the last ten minutes or so of an auction. :)

I admit traffic on eBay has been miserably low - I have sold... nothing, and these are items that used to be snapped up with "Buy it Now" and receive competitive bidding... Sales on another site are doing well... People are scared of eBay now, probably due to the feedback changes.

Having said all the negative, I must say that you are offering a unique item and seem to be promoting it well off eBay. Starting bidding at $1 was a very smart choice, and the buy it now preserves the value of the gown. I think you will be okay in the end. ;)

Dance Ads