My stunning beaded gown on ebay

Me

I think you did really well, Kat!

High end standard gowns are extremely hard to sell on eBay. You did the smart thing by posting off eBay to advertise your gown, and the BIN coupled with the $1 opening bid was very smart, too. We know who you are and we know your gowns are nice, however, other people might not know that. Buyers are afraid of receiving stinky gowns with half of the stones peeling off and you have other unscrupulous eBay sellers to thank for that loss of buyer confidence. There are a couple of ids I recognize and know that if I bid, I will receive a great quality used gown, but most of the time when I see a gown on eBay I pass. (Though, I have received some great deals on eBay in the past.)

JANATHOME

I absolulety agree... I actually did some what agressively bid on this gown only because I have rented so many gowns from Kat and knew who I was buying from.... I just dont go on Ebay looking for gowns, never actually, and would not of known it was there had Kat not posted....

In the end when it reached the 900 mark and Kat said you have to be brave to wear this gown, I decided I was not that brave and let it go thinking a resale would be too hard if I did not like it.

I have a wonderful Dore gown almost new that I was going to put on Ebay after I saw what happened with this one.... Wont do it now!

samina

jayzuz... got a rush just reading this and i wasn't even around for the real-time excitement! you did a great job on ebay, kat... congrats!

also, i just loaded up some photos from manhattan, all in kat's black beauty ruffle dress... as soon as they're approved, have a gander. i've really enjoyed dancing in it!

Me

Your dress was very nice and I see the bidding has ended. Do you have any other dresses you would like to sell?
I have a few beginner costumes for sale in my shop (link in my signature) but I am about to add three designer Latin gowns, all lightly used and professionally cleaned, professionally restoned, and in excellent condition. All three appear brand new. Designs by Randall, Designs by Maria, and Fancy Fashions. I will keep you posted. :)

I have a few beginner costumes for sale in my shop (link in my signature) but I am about to add three designer Latin gowns, all lightly used and professionally cleaned, professionally restoned, and in excellent condition. All three appear brand new. Designs by Randall, Designs by Maria, and Fancy Fashions. I will keep you posted. :)
I like the "little black dress"... why oh why did i just buy two dresses? :doh:

Me

I like the "little black dress"... why oh why did i just buy two dresses? :doh:
You bought them because you are addicted. :)

We should form some sort of DDU (dance dress-a-holics anonymous). I can just see us all in the folding chairs. Each takes a turn standing up..."It's been two weeks since I've bought a new dress." *golfer's clap*

You bought them because you are addicted. :)

We should form some sort of DDU (dance dress-a-holics anonymous). I can just see us all in the folding chairs. Each takes a turn standing up..."It's been two weeks since I've bought a new dress." *golfer's clap*
:uplaugh: Family/friends have me on a 12-step program...

Dance Ads