My Wife's Website

DanceMentor

Administrator
We just got finished creating a website for my wife:
Shelley DuVal
Check it out and let me know what you think.

If you are interested in having your own site where you can add your own news and photos, let me know. I am planning on expanding on this idea, so that every dancer can have a website if they want one. :)

DanceMentor

Administrator
Thanks for the compliments about the site, the dress, and my wife! :)
She's a knockout! I was so proud to dance with her at Heritage.
We'll have some pics from the comp posted soon. :)

DanceMentor, I second the rampant compliments on your lovely wife (you're pretty dashing yourself in tails) ........

Wait. I'm not in the flirting thread anymore. Poop.

From a tech perspective, I love the website. The breaking news, the recent pics on the homepage, the sectioning seems really well thought out. Only tidbit I'd change is the background in the main (right) panel - it's rather busy and tends to lose the text inside of it.

I noticed it's all done in PHP - when you mentioned branching out to offer this to other dancers, do you have a barebones version of code to send out, or would it be a membership site with an interface to edit your page? I like the concept for dancers - great for when you're looking for a partner, or checking out your competition.

Myspace for dancers - yikes!

Keelzorz said:
DanceMentor, I second the rampant compliments on your lovely wife (you're pretty dashing yourself in tails) ........

Wait. I'm not in the flirting thread anymore. Poop.

From a tech perspective, I love the website. The breaking news, the recent pics on the homepage, the sectioning seems really well thought out. Only tidbit I'd change is the background in the main (right) panel - it's rather busy and tends to lose the text inside of it.

I noticed it's all done in PHP - when you mentioned branching out to offer this to other dancers, do you have a barebones version of code to send out, or would it be a membership site with an interface to edit your page? I like the concept for dancers - great for when you're looking for a partner, or checking out your competition.

Myspace for dancers - yikes!
Thanks for the feedback and compliments too

My intentions are to sell this as a service to people. I do all the work getting it setup, and then charge a reasonable fee. I'm guessing it could be as little as $50-100.

So if anybody is interested... :raisebro: ...just say the word!

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
when life slows down will definately talk...it honstly looks great DM...I hope you have lots of takers...you have certainly demonstrated skill and character...good luck with it

Dance Ads