Need White Latin

Mawmaw

I have a friend that is looking for a high quality white latin costume. She would like something with a skirt or some kind of movement on the bottom with a bit of a drapey look on top. She is a size 0-2 (could wear a 4 with some tucking). She is about 5'2".

Mawmaw

Katarzyna

I have an unstoned latin white dress... I would easily let go of it for about 100, dont have photos at the moment but if you are interested I will gladly post some

I have a white latin gown that I've been meaning to sell... The top is not drapey, but the skirt is white fringe and has excellent movement. The dress formerly belonged to Elena Grinenko and is quite stunning. Size-wise, it would definitely fit your friend.

The dress comes with 2 different skirts - one is shorter and made of fine white fringe and the other is longer and is made of thicker beige/tan fading to white fringe. The dress is covered with thousands of crystal AB stones (large sew-ons as well as ss30, ss20, and ss16). The gown comes with beaded, stoned elastics that can be worn as bracelets (matches the beaded strands across the torso).

I've posted some photos here:
http://public.fotki.com/tigerlilly00/latin-gown/

I have Yulia Zagoruychenko's signature white dress, worn only by her. It's a drapey top and a skirt that moves like there's no tomorrow. It ain't cheap, though. The body of the dress is completely covered with rhinestones. She wore it only three or four times, AFAIK.

You can see more pics of it from different angles here. Go to pages 32 and 33.

Thank you all. Each one is absolutely beautiful. The one that I think would best fit her needs is yours DancingJools. How much do you want for it?
Mawmaw

The dress is $2,000, firm. It's a good price considering the amount of rhinestones, most of which are Comet Argent Light, a very expensive stone with shiny silver coating. The rest are Crystal AB rhinestones. The dress is very showy, and will accomodate up to a size 6.

Katarzyna

Here they are... so I had nobody to take them for me and it doesnt fit me well but gives an idea.. its kind of shiny fabric almost satiny finish. I noticed a little spot on right side of the dress.. but I am pretty sure its washable.. its unstoned but with bra cups etc.. use this as an idea, it doesnt fit my body very well... this would be a good dress to fix up and stone..

Dance Ads