Neil Clover Ballroom Challenge, October 17, 2010

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Princeton University Ballroom welcomes dancers of all ages, styles, and experience levels to the 2010 Neil Clover Ballroom Challenge. The competition will take place at Dillon Gym on Princeton campus (NJ) on Sunday, October 17, 2010, with events in Latin, Ballroom, Rhythm, and Smooth. If you've been to our previous comps, you'll remember that we have a huge floor and convenient facilities. Come join us a day of dancing, performances, and fun!

For more details, please visit http://www.princeton.edu/~pbdc/competition.html or contact us at pbdc@princeton.edu

They will be adding more information as they get it and will also do their best to field whatever questions or concerns you post below.

suburbaknght

Princeton University Ballroom welcomes dancers of all ages, styles, and experience levels to the 2010 Neil Clover Ballroom Challenge. The competition will take place at Dillon Gym on Princeton campus (NJ) on Sunday, October 17, 2010, with events in Latin, Ballroom, Rhythm, and Smooth. If you've been to our previous comps, you'll remember that we have a huge floor and convenient facilities. Come join us a day of dancing, performances, and fun!

For more details, please visit http://www.princeton.edu/~pbdc/competition.html or contact us at pbdc@princeton.edu

They will be adding more information as they get it and will also do their best to field whatever questions or concerns you post below.
My partner and I really wanted to do this one, but unfortunately I have a prior commitment that weekend.

suburbaknght

Sorry to hear that; we'd have loved to have you. Maybe we'll see you at Clover Ball in the spring?
If you give me the date I'll reserve it right now. Is this the Spring social? I try to come to the Princeton events when I can; it's been my experience that you have one of the most pleasant and welcoming university ballroom clubs on the east coast of the dozen or so I've visited.

The date of Clover will depend on our spring competition schedule, and most of the comp hosts don't have their dates fixed yet. I'll let you know when it's decided. I hope you can make it.

Thanks for the kind words!

Wow, didn't know they allowed youth and non-students... will have to look into this more for DD... might be the way she can get started until she applies to college. Any info available about spectating? Didn't find it on the website, but would love to attend with her if we can!

bia

They have a facebook event page (link on the comp website), where it says that spectating is free. So it looks like you can just show up and see the scene.

Thanks Bia... don't have a facebook account (I know, I know, but I am afraid it will be yet ANOTHER place I can get lost while on the computer)... will ask DD to access that when she gets home from school.

Dance Ads