New ballroom dresses for sale

Asking for $2,400.00 (negotiable)

Adding a new ballroom dress for sale: peach salmon pink gown by Danscouture of England. Dress is decorated with Swarvoski stones and gold lace applique. Skirt design is a swirl-like pattern, giving shape and volume. Comfortable to wear. Comes with matching choker and pair of arm gloves with satin chiffon floats. Fits size 2-6, max height 5'8. Only worn once and is in excellent condition.

image.jpeg

middy

Love that blue dress. If I had the funds, I'd take it off your hands in a heartbeat. Good luck! (Or, please hang onto it until I have enough money saved up, haha.)

UPDATE: Blue Danscouture has been reduced to $1,200.00.

I also have red/black and peach salmon Danscouture dresses available for sale; both dresses were used once so far and are in excellent condition. More info can be found on my website in my signature block.

All 3 gowns are also on consignment via Katsgowns.com. I will also be at California Star Ball and (potentially) Holiday Dance Classic in Las Vegas if you wish to see any of these dresses. Please message me in advance if you are interested so that I can bring them over to the competition(s).

Standarddancer

These all amazing dresses! Seen all of them in person, danced against the red black in Blackpool, those are all really beautiful stoning and movement, great dresses for major comps! Hope they found their new home soon!

middy

Some more blatant copying by swanstudio: http:// www . ebay . com /itm/NEW-READY-TO-WEAR-BLACK-SATIN-BALLROOM-DANCE-COMPETITION-DRESS-SIZE-6-/310791928725?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item485ca47b95

:(

Some more blatant copying by swanstudio: http:// www . ebay . com /itm/NEW-READY-TO-WEAR-BLACK-SATIN-BALLROOM-DANCE-COMPETITION-DRESS-SIZE-6-/310791928725?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item485ca47b95

:(
the dresses I have are authentic Danscouture ones and far better than Swan Studio. I was shocked to see how close their designs were compared to original designs. Maybe this is how I'm seeing some hits on my Fotki site :(

It is. I've begun to take off most of the photos and video links from my Fotki site. I fear that Swan Studio is going to copy another one of these dresses I posted.

I still have these beautiful gowns and they are all authentic dresses. Please PM me for any questions or details.

Standarddancer

I'm so sorry dancing_moogle your beautiful dresses got copied just like that:( think you did smart thing removed some of detailed photos from site just to make the copying process more difficult! I also removed front, back and detailed photos for the two dresses I have for sell from my fotki site after looked at the ridiculous copying of Black red DS dress:( as I also fear since they did copy Marabo dresses to exact detail before! So now only leave action shots, will only email detailed front, back pics upon request; if they still have to copy, that's just too pathetic and seriously lacking creativity and designing skill !!!

mindputtee

I'm amazed that they would be so blatant about it. It wouldn't be hard to change the colors and some small design features and make it look like a completely different dress, why throw it in the original designer's face like that?

mindputtee

Oy, this line from their ebay page is just precious:

We value your requests, and we try our best to avoid any duplicated copy and make you looks special on the floor.
Perhaps if enough people report the items on ebay they will be forced to take it down.

Dance Ads