New DF!!

HAs the site been a little slower than usual recently? Might be me this time. Can't tell.

Also.. Try doing a search for this thread. If you search for New DF!!, it cannot find this thread. IT actually says that there are no uses of the words DF on this site. I find that hard to believe.

pygmalion

DF was super slow for me yesterday evening, when I first got home. I rebooted a couple times, thinking the sluggishness might've been on my end. I didn't realize it was DF. :?

Joe

pygmalion said:
DF was super slow for me yesterday evening, when I first got home. I rebooted a couple times, thinking the sluggishness might've been on my end. I didn't realize it was DF. :?
Are you sure it wasn't those two glasses of Merlot? ;)

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
chandra said:
Yes

(should I not be?)
I do too, so I know what problem you are encountering. I forget who it was who first pointed this out as a Firefox specific problem.

Anyway, there are three options:

(1) just use advaned mode
(2) always use "quote" -- even if you then delete the quote
(3) use QR, but just hit stop, back, and refresh

HTH

2am and DF is slow. I do not have any problems with DF during the days. You would think it would be faster at night. I have to imagine I am the only one here.

All the other forums that I read seem to be fine.

Although this posting occured really quickly. It is only slow when I go from the index to the list of threads and the list of threads to the thread itself. Actually posting seems to be fine.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
diputs said:
2am and DF is slow. I do not have any problems with DF during the days. You would think it would be faster at night. I have to imagine I am the only one here.

All the other forums that I read seem to be fine.

Although this posting occured really quickly. It is only slow when I go from the index to the list of threads and the list of threads to the thread itself. Actually posting seems to be fine.
Seems perfectly fine to me at the moment D :?

Dance Ads