New Game! Guess your fellow DF-ers

CANI

you are very good at rounding up info on everyone, CANI! ;)
:D Actually - for the ones I've posted, it is just stuff I remember from reading posts every day. There were only 1-2 times where I needed to verify that I was remembering something correctly about the right person. It is a funny thing about my memory. Conversations with people have always found a place in my memory -- without me even realizing it. Other things -- not so much. My sister has a great memory for numbers -- we were laughing at Christmas that she remembers how much my house cost and how much money I put down...I don't have a clue...if asked, I always have to look up in Quicken or my paper files. Numbers don't stick for long, but people, much more so...

TinyDancer109

:D Actually - for the ones I've posted, it is just stuff I remember from reading posts every day. There were only 1-2 times where I needed to verify that I was remembering something correctly about the right person. It is a funny thing about my memory. Conversations with people have always found a place in my memory -- without me even realizing it. Other things -- not so much. My sister has a great memory for numbers -- we were laughing at Christmas that she remembers how much my house cost and how much money I put down...I don't have a clue...if asked, I always have to look up in Quicken or my paper files. Numbers don't stick for long, but people, much more so...
amazing!! (both you and your sister's memory) :D

CANI

This Df-er...
1. Has danced with Tony Dovolani.
2. Believes Valentine's day is about love, not just romantic love...so she gives valentines to everyone she loves
3. Coined the DF phrase "becca"

Becca (v): pronounced Beh-kah:
-to be an obsessive fan/admirer of
I totally becca Katusha Demidova.

Becca (n): pronounced Beh-kah:
-an obsessive fan/admirer
I am a becca for Katusha Demidova.

4. Recently made us aware of how to donate for a stray cat in need of an operation
5. "Tiny" is part of her DF identity...
6. Has posted three times in THIS thread...

CANI

This Df-er...
1. Is studying for his PhD in Software Engineering.
2. Used to practice paso doble to the theme from Rocky
3. Has done a foxtrot showcase to "A Whole New World" from ALADDIN
4.Is a new Df-er...has been a member less than a week.
5. Has made just under 100 posts
6. Is in Texas
7. Name begins with an "R"
8. Favorite dance is Waltz
9. Keeps a Journal
10. Also recently started keeping a "Things I like" Journal

Angel HI

Any more tries?

1. Name could mean drunken insect

2. Doesn't really dance, at all.

3. Seems to get in trouble a lot.

OK; extra hint. Name could mean ballet bug.

Dance Ads