New Naples Ballroom Dance Studio

Attention Dancers

Dancing Friends,

I would like to inform you of something new and exciting happening in Naples area. There is a new place in town where you can go and practice your dancing skills. Where you ask? It is the Naples Ballroom formally known as the Stardust Ballroom located at 2082 Trade Center Way.

I am Larry Saunders and I have been a Ballroom Instructor since 1976. I started teaching with the Arthur Murray organization in Charleston S. C., from there I taught in Greenville S. C., Silver Springs MD, Alexandria VA. and Ft. Myers FL. In 1997 I came to Naples and taught with an Independent Studio until 2001. That’s when I decided I wanted to do something different in the dancing world. One of the most frequently asked questions is “Where can I go dancing to use what I am learning?“ The Naples Ballroom is going to give you that place. At Naples Ballroom you can go dancing every night of the week. There will be group classes every night of the week that will be open to the public. Southwest Florida Swing Club will be meeting every Wednesdays from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM. We will be hosting open Dance Parties every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings with a nightclub atmosphere. Naples Ballroom will be a smoke free environment.

There will be NO SALES PRESSURE of any kind or ANY KIND OF CONTRACTS that are usually associated with the Dance Studios.

My main goal is to give you, the dancing community, a place to go and enjoy yourselves and to provide an adequate environment for any Teacher looking for space to teach their private lessons.

There are a lot of great Teachers in the Naples area. They have a great love of dance and desire to pass their knowledge and passion on to you. Do realize, these teachers have spent many hundreds of hours obtaining their knowledge and chose to pass on their knowledge to you, the dancing community, to share their passion. It will be one of my priorities to support them in the best way I know how and I hope I can count on your support.

My staff and myself hope to welcome you to Naples Ballroom really soon.

For more information on The Naples Ballroom please stop by after November 1st or feel free to contact me at 272-7405, NaplesBallroom@AOL.com.

Keep on dancing.

Larry Saunders

Dance Ads