New Studio in Boston Area

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Well, this weekend is the GRAND OPENING PARTY for my new studio, AVANTI BALLROOM. I never in a million years wanted to have my own studio, but this opportunity, it practically fell into my lap at a very opportune moment... So here it is.

Saturday September 15th at 8 pm the doors officially open for our first party.

Avanti Ballroom
105 Rumford Avenue
Newton MA
617-600-4642

Join us if you can!
Larinda

etp777

Congratulations Larinda! Amazing how sometime something you never though you'd do/would happen just all falls into your lap and life makes it clear that your opinion on whether it should happen doesn't really matter. :)

samina

larinda, what a beautiful website... and the setting & view for your studio is just gorgeous. great energy. wish i were closer so i could pop by for support & to be a part of the fun!

wishing you lots of success and great community! :D

etp777

Man Larinda, I thought my studio with the view out over Michigan ave was my pick for best view from studio windows, but I think I may have to pick yours now instead. love the way it looks out over the trees.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
The full sun if GREAT to teach in. I just love the view and the windows are HUGE. When I am free I like to go sit out under the trees at a picnic table and relax, or walk down to the river. The location is absolutely inviting!

And yes, Isabelle is a great addition to the studio. She has her spot of carpet to sit on and only once, so far, snuck under the chairs to look around the rest of the floor (she was trained since a tiny puppy never to walk on a dance floor but instead stay on the carpet!) I actually had to drag her out on the floor to take the picture, and she cowered the whole time!

Dance Ads