Nightclub night!

debmc

I've never participated in nightclub night at a comp but they seem to be more popular and I am thinking of doing one at Caribbean.

Was it fun and worth it? Keep in mind too I know very little of the usual nightclub dances!

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Some of them are theme nights. KC's nightclub night is 80's themed. Nashville has CW night. Vegas is disco. Michigan is 70's/disco. As a judge I love these. It really gives me something to look forward to, not just because I enjoy the building theme costumes but I LOVE seeing everyone else's creativity too! I have way too much fun with these.

If they aren't themed then just wear your regular rhythm outfit or nice practice clothes.

And as a side note: the NDCA just passed a motion that states Nightclub is no longer a bunch of dances within the Rhythm set. Nightclub is officially it's own style now.

Attachments

Last edited:

debmc

Some of them are theme nights. KC's nightclub night is 80's themed. Nashville has CW night. Vegas is disco. Michigan is 70's/disco. As a judge I love these. It really gives me something to look forward to, not just because I enjoy the building theme costumes but I LOVE seeing everyone else's creativity too! I have way too much fun with these.

If they aren't themed then just wear your regular rhythm outfit or nice practice clothes.

And as a side note: the NDCA just passed a motion that states Nightclub is no longer a bunch of dances within the Rhythm set. Nightclub is officially it's own style now.

Wow! Very creative costuming!!!

Dance Ads