[no subject] as an e-mail title

pr

So... when you get these, are they typically from somebody who didn't assign a title to an e-mail containing whatever sad little thing they were too cowardly to confront you about in real life?

What? :rolleyes:

I'm not ranting. Really! I'm not. :rolleyes:
Sometimes I just forget to put a title, and I think that is the most common reason for the "no title" message. What really annoys me though is when people use the reply function without changing the title, when they write about something completely different. Then the title says one thing but the message is about something completely different. Makes it confusing and also hard to find the message again..

Peaches

I guess I need to repeat that last week I received two [no subject] e-mails, and both were rather oddball, negative e-mails that were better done in person, and turned out to not be about me at all, but I decided to come to Dancers Anonymous and post a lighthearted rant about it, emphasis on light.

Moving on...
Awww...hugs.

Apologies for my snippyness. Yesterday morning was a snippy day.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Me...you should always feel free to share...sometimes people are having their own cranky day but you should always feel free to share

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
DL the forum is not broken. The system is set up so that people cannot typw an entire post in ALL CAPS. IF you try to do that, the system will reduce it to all lower case.

DL

DL the forum is not broken. The system is set up so that people cannot typw an entire post in ALL CAPS. IF you try to do that, the system will reduce it to all lower case.

Kidding! I was kidding. I guess my humor doesn't come across well in print. Or, well, in person sometimes, either.

Dance Ads