Not sure if this is swing...

ralf

Based on the video's title, I would say they're dancing Rock'n'Roll, which is a European offshoot of East Coast Swing. That's why the styling looks off. (Not to be confused with Acrobatic Rock'n'Roll dance, which is what the World Rock'n'Roll Council does and which looks more like gymnastics than swing dancing, at least at high-level competitions.)

MaggieMoves

Based on the video's title, I would say they're dancing Rock'n'Roll, which is a European offshoot of East Coast Swing. That's why the styling looks off. (Not to be confused with Acrobatic Rock'n'Roll dance, which is what the World Rock'n'Roll Council does and which looks more like gymnastics than swing dancing, at least at high-level competitions.)
Was about to say that I saw a few drunken sailor stumbles in there from the Jive. Either way, it looks like they're having a blast!

Steve Pastor

Staff member
This song has been listed twice in the ballroom section as a best new song. I really really like this video what with the 50s dance show look and the way they dance so many different styles.

Dance Ads