Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

Thanks opendoor ajiboyet your help got me to the song i was looking for. Took some searching but found the album and paid 30 bucks just to get that one song. But for the time being i will think i found the most beautiful and romantic rumba!

I believe the song is in Spanish. Please help me identify the following track, titled "Amistad." It's track 12 from 2009's "Latin Music 8" from the "Casa Musica - Dancehouse" label...According to a couple websites, singer is Carmen Soarez, but I think that's the name of the cover singer.....Any help is appreciated in finding original song info and/or providing the lyrics. I uploaded the song to youtube 11 months ago.
admin says I can't post links cause I'm a "new user" even though I've had this account since 2006 ... pretty ridiculous policy
just delete the 1 space in the link below after the period and enter the link in your browser

goo. gl/wxwVa3

Last edited:

ajiboyet

I believe the song is in Spanish. Please help me identify the following track, titled "Amistad." It's track 12 from 2009's "Latin Music 8" from the "Casa Musica - Dancehouse" label...According to a couple websites, singer is Carmen Soarez, but I think that's the name of the cover singer.....Any help is appreciated in finding original song info and/or providing the lyrics. I uploaded the song to youtube 11 months ago.
admin says I can't post links cause I'm a "new user" even though I've had this account since 2006 ... pretty ridiculous policy
just delete the 1 space in the link below after the period and enter the link in your browser

goo. gl/wxwVa3
Fueron dos años que no olvidare. Tantas promesas que no cumpliré.

Google says Amistad by Isla San Juan.

And, you're a new user or not by your number of posts, not by how long your account has existed.

Fueron dos años que no olvidare. Tantas promesas que no cumpliré.

Google says Amistad by Isla San Juan.

And, you're a new user or not by your number of posts, not by how long your account has existed.
Thank you VERY MUCH for identifying it and I was able to get the lyrics. It seems the Dancehouse version has a much better singer than the original.

Dance Ads