Ohio Star Ball 2011

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
just want to say that i have had the privilege of watching joe and skwiggy, latingal, debmc and dancerdol....and df is chock full of dancers that can hold their heads high

jump'n'jive

That rhythm final was weak. Where was everyone? No Emanuel , no Jose , no ken or Christina , ummm seemed like it was more of a rising star final with the exception of a few couples

Anybody used star streamer to watch OSB? How's the quality of live stream video? I just bought the Saturday night session. Hope it will not disappoint me.

Anybody used star streamer to watch OSB? How's the quality of live stream video? I just bought the Saturday night session. Hope it will not disappoint me.

People were extremely disgruntled last night - faces were blurry and the action was kind of strange, like a stop-and-go. But they put in some other "box" and got the Battelle Hall internet people to do something, so things improved. We were begging them not to do the fix before Am latin, though in case something went wrong. I didn't stay to watch the show dances, so can't vouch for whether things did get better. But someone who had watched Regency during the day said that was better. So tonight is sort of unknown.

The rhythm was flat from the video side, too. And does anyone know why Victor & Anastasia weren't there?

3wishes

YES! Scream, pregold and gold - literally jumping into a level I know nothing about...and ......thanks TanyaTheDancer, Fascination, DebMc - great meeting you and chatting, of 10 entries, I placed in 8, let me leap from the mountain top, 1st in VWaltz!! YEA! 4 2nds and 3 rds. Headed out to the evening show, should be great...Y&R are on my floor....yipeeeeeee!!! and my rotten phone does not work in this hotel, sigh.

Maurizio Vescovo [149] with Andre Vaidilaite
Nikolai Pilipenchuk & Nataliya Skorikova (369, I think)
Nikolay Voronovivh [479] with Maria Nikolishina
Andre Paramonov [429] with Ms Natalie
Daniele Gozzi [278] with Cecilia Giovacchini
Delyan Terziev [237] with Boriana Deltcheva
Andre Strinadko [373] with Tatiana Banko
Riccardo Cocchi [430] with Yulia Zagoruychenko
Yegor Novikov [443] with Yana Blinova
Ivan & Loreta
-- not sure of the other two - might think of them - there were a few couples not in the heat list in Winners Circle.

Thank you Casey! I think I actually recognized (on the Starstreamers broadcast) the 9 you listed, LOL! Just couldn't pin down who's who for the other 3 couples... I saw some numbers in a split second but couldn't find them on OSB website heat list...

Maurizio Vescovo [149] with Andre Vaidilaite
Nikolai Pilipenchuk & Nataliya Skorikova (369, I think)
Nikolay Voronovivh [479] with Maria Nikolishina
Andre Paramonov [429] with Ms Natalie
Daniele Gozzi [278] with Cecilia Giovacchini
Delyan Terziev [237] with Boriana Deltcheva
Andre Strinadko [373] with Tatiana Banko
Riccardo Cocchi [430] with Yulia Zagoruychenko
Yegor Novikov [443] with Yana Blinova
Ivan & Loreta
-- not sure of the other two - might think of them - there were a few couples not in the heat list in Winners Circle.

j_alexandra

YES! Scream, pregold and gold - literally jumping into a level I know nothing about...and ......thanks TanyaTheDancer, Fascination, DebMc - great meeting you and chatting, of 10 entries, I placed in 8, let me leap from the mountain top, 1st in VWaltz!! YEA! 4 2nds and 3 rds. Headed out to the evening show, should be great...Y&R are on my floor....yipeeeeeee!!! and my rotten phone does not work in this hotel, sigh.
woot woot woot!!!! Hooray!

Dance Ads