Peter & Kristina Stokkebroe

They were never my favourite couple, but when they retire.... I miss them!!!! I love everything in this Rumba - music, simple choreography, natural face expresion, Kristina's dress... everything!

Another rumba (Fields of Gold). A little bit older routine but still amazing. Their Rumbas always seems sooooo natural. I love it!

They were never my favourite couple, but when they retire.... I miss them!!!! I love everything in this Rumba - music, simple choreography, natural face expresion, Kristina's dress... everything!

Another rumba (Fields of Gold). A little bit older routine but still amazing. Their Rumbas always seems sooooo natural. I love it!
Same here... I wasn't a huge fan before... but this Rumba forces me to like what they are doing... simple, full of feeling.... Love it

samina

Same here... I wasn't a huge fan before... but this Rumba forces me to like what they are doing... simple, full of feeling.... Love it
same here.

this rumba was so *alive*, connected, and in the moment. they really showed themselves, and i loved that.

Dance Ads