Photo Album Updates

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
I just finished posting 13 new shots of the top four International Ballroom couples in the world :arrow: in Ballroom

Enjoy! :D

P.S. Thanks to Porfirio for scanning all of these.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Boo, glad you like them! :D

It's sort of funny to me, I post them, and I see how many views they each get, but there are very few comments, so I never quite know what people think!

I just added a few more photos this weekend taken at a funraiser for Griffin Hospital. We and some other dancers were hired to perform and get the crowd going. It was a blast. We actually got scouted while we were there by someone who has a bunch of gigs like that lined up. It's been a good week for this lindy hopper. :D

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
In honor of Jenn's first comp I just put up some Pro-Am pix :arrow: in ballroom

Note: You can read the Dance Notes interview with Barbara Moore in Articles. The photos I have posted are of her with her current instructor, Igor Suvorov, with whom she has now won two U.S. National Pro-Am Ballroom titles.

Vince A

Just to let you know . . . I added two pictures from San Diego . . . SDsalsaguy and I met.

I also met msc there, but didn't have him or the camera near each other . . . sorry Mark . . . next time!

new photos

Hi !
I just posted two photos of mine. One is from dancing in a club i often go to in Vienna (the Floridita) and the other one is from a Rueda class this summer.

Sagitta said:
Dancing Mommy has a couple of photos. Cute kid -- adorable!! :)
Thanks! We're hoping her looks can at least pay for *some* of her college... Think Miss America... Be Miss America... Win the big money.... So far so good heheheh 8)

Dance Ads