Planet Sized Comet on It's Way?

I guess we better get our dancing in before it's too late. Maybe we can have a night of the comet dance. :lol:

I couldn't find any information about how close the comet will come to Earth. Will we be able to view it any time soon?

bordertangoman

I guess we better get our dancing in before it's too late. Maybe we can have a night of the comet dance. :lol:

I couldn't find any information about how close the comet will come to Earth. Will we be able to view it any time soon?
OMG how did we miss this post..run for the hills..no that wont do any good. anyone close friends withh Bruce Willis

samina

there's lots of current info & hype related to this subject, with NASA in the mix. i think it's disinfo and am ignoring it.

anyway, if the planet explodes, what do we care? we had a good ride while it lasted... :cool:

bordertangoman

Meh, do you know how many people I still have to slap upside the head?
a Slap is coming! we're all going to die......

A huge God sized palm has been seen heading on a trajectory toward the earth, having just passed Pluto, giving it a touch of topspin. A scientist using the Hubble-Bubbble telescope said; "our equipment has detected a field of extreme annoyance"

Dance Ads