Preston.. UK

tangotime

Ive been invited to give a W/shop on "Old" school Mambo; Also, covering Cuban Son, and possibly Bolero and Danzon .These are all 45min. sessions, with a short time for practice after each dance .

date set for June 16th.. times not set, but probably early afternoon .

Location etc to be posted later .

tangotime

More info.

Ive been invited to give a W/shop on "Old" school Mambo; Also, covering Cuban Son, Bolero and Danzon .These are all 45min. sessions, with a short time for practice after each dance .

date set for June 16th.. times.. 1st class.. 1.30pm

Location .... Preston Masonic Hall on Saul st.

Class cost.. waiting for promoters .

tangotime

Ive been invited to give a W/shop on "Old" school Mambo; Also, covering Cuban Son, Bolero and Danzon .These are all 45min. sessions, with a short time for practice after each dance .

{quote}

Date set for June 16th.. times.. 1st class.. 2pm... Social to follow

Class cost.. £15 for the afternoon.. social £ 5.. I will be DJing

tangotime

Mambo and Son, will be taught on "2" .

{quote}

Date set for June 16th.. times.. 1st class.. 2pm... Social to follow at 8pm - 11.55pm

Class cost.. £15 for the afternoon..includes social .. Social , only.. £5

.. I will be DJing

The promoter has decided, to include cost of Social ,in the class "package" .

Ive been invited to give a W/shop on "Old" school Mambo; Also, covering Cuban Son, and possibly Bolero and Danzon .These are all 45min. sessions, with a short time for practice after each dance .

date set for June 16th.. times not set, but probably early afternoon .

Location etc to be posted later .
Hi, We (my partner and I) are looking for somewhere we can learn Danzon. We are based in Birmingham. Do you teach Danzon or Son??? I think we could get a class of people together.

Dance Ads