Procrastination Thread

I have test cases to put together for two small(ish) projects and two evaluation forms to fill out...and I've accomplished none of it today.

Zhena

Should be reading something long, boring, technical and bureaucratic. DF is much more fun, but it doesn't pay the bills... Maybe one quick post, and then get back to work.

Twilight_Elena

Procrastinating aaaaaaall my assignments for a week now. Very clever of me. I'm currently listening to Chopin and can't be bothered to open a single book, though I am sure I have two lab reports due for tomorrow. :rolleyes:

T_E

Should be sleeping! But I had to check in since I feel like I was gone for so long after all the late nights watching the REd Sox win the Wrold series! back to DF when I should be sleeping rather than the TV!

meow

At the moment, nothing better to do. I have done all the chores and driven to the airport to pick up my kitten. Had a nap and am now on DF.

Peaches

Procrastinated going to bed last night (and the night before, and the night before that). Oooh...bad decisions...starting to pay the price of it now. *YAWN*

Procrastinated going to bed last night (and the night before, and the night before that). Oooh...bad decisions...starting to pay the price of it now. *YAWN*
Know how you feel, I've been staying up until 4 to 6 in the morning too. Couldn't sleep with my cold so thought I'd stay up to get myself really tired so I would fall asleep. I went to bed with a kleenex beside me and woke in the morning up with the impression of it on the side of my face and forehead.

Dance Ads