Question not for Faint Hearted, Do Not Read if easily Offended!

timbp

So we now know men may get aroused when dancing.

Any of the female contributors to this thread want to comment on whether women get aroused when dancing?
(It's not so obvious, and not so likely to lead to a court appearance, but I'm sure it happens.)

Hah, interesting discussion. From my personal experience, I've never had that problem. I've danced with absolutely stunning women that I've wondered if I was dreaming, but, uh, my blood flow was normally distributed, as opposed to headed southward, even with close embrace. Maybe I just focus on the musicality and the dance. And also, as has probably been mentioned before, the lower body shouldn't be close enough for an erection to be felt, unless the guy is, erm, particularly well hung.

So we now know men may get aroused when dancing.

Any of the female contributors to this thread want to comment on whether women get aroused when dancing?
(It's not so obvious, and not so likely to lead to a court appearance, but I'm sure it happens.)
He: 'Are you okay; do you want to stop?'

Me: [In muffled voice] 'No, I'm having fun...'

A little later, he walks me back to my seat. I don't know where to look....just not at him....

Of course, for a woman, I believe it's much easier to just sublimate those 'good vibrations' into dancing better, and noone (including your partner) is any the wiser. :D

Dance Ads