Red Marabo Gown for Sale

Katarzyna

Thank you lynn :) I wore it 3 times. I am willing to wear it couple more times, but I usually put my gowns for sale when they are still new ... I hope it will sell in couple weeks..

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Katarzyna said:
Thank you lynn :) I wore it 3 times. I am willing to wear it couple more times, but I usually put my gowns for sale when they are still new ... I hope it will sell in couple weeks..
I am your height...size?(as she swallows an anti-depressant)

Katarzyna

fascination said:
I am your height...size?(as she swallows an anti-depressant)
Well measurements are approximately 35-26-37.. :eek:) I'm not a skinny tiny girl like all the other standard dancers...

Katarzyna

delamusica said:
Oooh! That's beautiful!

If I was 4" taller and was competing anymore . . . ooh, it'd be mine. :)
:) it's for someone approx my hight or taller ... I really like this dress. Especially how it moves

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
bummer...im 5'7 and even if my waist gets smaller, I cant do alot about my ribcage...oh well...dh would probably stroke out if I said I wanted to buy it anyway...but its such a deal I just figured he might go for the bargain angle:cool: a girl has to have hope

Katarzyna

fascination said:
bummer...im 5'7 and even if my waist gets smaller, I cant do alot about my ribcage...oh well...dh would probably stroke out if I said I wanted to buy it anyway...but its such a deal I just figured he might go for the bargain angle:cool: a girl has to have hope
:) temptations... well I wouldn't mind having the ribcage problem myself ;)

lynn

with ballgowns, it's mostly the rib cage that's the determining factor when it comes to sizing. Waist is usually a non-issue....

Dance Ads