• No, it needs to go!

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Yes, I like the way it works

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Yes, but with changes to the way it works and I will comment in this thread

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

and123

And thank *you* MQ for sending me "over the top" ;) My nips and pips thank you.

Interesting how this thread has squirmed its way into becoming another square-whoring thread now that the other one is locked 8)

Well, it's nice to see that this has degenerated into some pretty blatant abuse of the system . . . c'mon guys - if there's one thing we've learned on this thread, it's that PIPS ARE SERIOUS!!!! ;-)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
and123 said:
And thank *you* MQ for sending me "over the top" ;) My nips and pips thank you.

Interesting how this thread has squirmed its way into becoming another square-whoring thread now that the other one is locked 8)
you can take the whore out of the thread.....but;)

wooh

In my mind, I keep wanting to call them "nips" instead of "pips." Thank goodness I only type about pips, because talking about them I wouldn't be able to edit before nips came spilling out of my mouth. <That should be edited shouldn't it? Oh well.
Yay nip whoring! I mean pip whoring! (This is much better than earning your pips the old fashioned way! Or is whoring the truly old-fashioned way to earn pips?)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
here's the thing...if you don't particularly appreciate the ahem..."ladies' " posts....you're probably not going to take her up on her request anyway

wooh

So if I like the pips the way they were. But have realized, I like them even better this way. Then if I vote yeay! am I voting for the old way, or the new way? Because squares could be negative. But now that I know to call them pips, they must always be positive. A pip can't be negative, Gladys would fire them.

DancePoet

delamusica said:
Well, it's nice to see that this has degenerated into some pretty blatant abuse of the system . . . c'mon guys - if there's one thing we've learned on this thread, it's that PIPS ARE SERIOUS!!!! ;-)
I approved of this post for you. ;)

DancePoet

Interesting wooh ... the poll really is kind of useless unless folks are only voting their view of the original way the system was set up. If folks are voting on the current way the system is set up then what good is the poll?

Dance Ads