Request

I'm always keen to see videos of milonga being danced in a social context. Pretty much everything I've seen on the internet is a performance, and milonga at a milonga is a bit tricky to search for.

So if you know of any, or are in a position to make and upload, videos of milonga danced well, with other couples on the floor, I'd certainly appreciate a link.

Cheers,

tangobro

I'm always keen to see videos of milonga being danced in a social context. Pretty much everything I've seen on the internet is a performance, and milonga at a milonga is a bit tricky to search for.

So if you know of any, or are in a position to make and upload, videos of milonga danced well, with other couples on the floor, I'd certainly appreciate a link.

Cheers,
milonga danced in a BsAs milonga

tangobro

Cheers,
dancing milonga in Bs.As.

Dance Ads