Roll Call - LA Congress attendance!

Beto said:
I have a tech rehearsal at 8am on Friday (I get into Los Angeles at 12noon on Wednesday) and a performance between 4-6pm Friday afternoon.
Do you have a rough idea what time you will be on, in the afternoon? How about, for those who are there/available, they meet to watch your performance and lend moral support? :wink:

Goodluck with the performance! Has it been mentioned that some DFers like photos, and some like videos even more? :wink: :D

Beto

Pacion said:
Beto said:
I have a tech rehearsal at 8am on Friday (I get into Los Angeles at 12noon on Wednesday) and a performance between 4-6pm Friday afternoon.
Do you have a rough idea what time you will be on, in the afternoon? How about, for those who are there/available, they meet to watch your performance and lend moral support? :wink:
I wish I knew the exact order. I only know that I'm on between 4 and 6pm. It'd be GREAT to have the support of DFers who happen to be in the audience :D

I'm in Latin Motion and you can see the other teams performing when we are here:
http://www.alberttorresevents.com/congress/2005/danceteam.asp

Pacion said:
Goodluck with the performance! Has it been mentioned that some DFers like photos, and some like videos even more? :wink: :D
Thank you! Oh and for those who aren't sure, I'm the one on the right in the new sig (dark shirt with the USA on it)

Beto

Vin said:
Or maybe they could just look at your avatar?

Sorry Beto, couldn't resist that one.
:headwall: :oops:

Ah, yes, they could do that too. That'll teach me to post so early in the morning.

Youngsta said:
I should be there Friday and Saturday night!
:shock: You've decided to change your plans?

Sweet! I finally get to meet you and hang out. LA is gonna rock! :rocker:

ok people I'm so confused..... and all I want is to meet you all... US people and out of US people!

sooooo here's the deal

my cell phone is 626/536 8315. I dont' think I can make it that day at 6 pm because I would just have picked up someone from the airport after work and would be rushing home to freshen up and get ready for the evening's activities.

I will be available for breakfast in the middle of the night any day!

This is my mug....
[I never said I was cute :eek: ]

Chances are I will have that stupid flower on my head one of the days of congress, 'cuz well, it is Spring and we airheads wear flowers on our heads ok!!

So... call me. or if you see me, please say hi... and if you are with Beto of Youngsta... shame on you guys if you don't introduce me to people!!!

I dont know what else to do... this is too complicated and Congress is here!!! wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youngsta

africana said:
REALLY?? Rob you'll be there??? :D :D :D
party time cuz sassy hips will be there 8)
Yep I'll be up in there! Save me a few :wink:

Tica you know I'll introduce you to everyone I know, plus my partner Sara since she'll be there too. Guys you GOTTA dance with Tica, she dances like she's on a cloud!!

youngsta

TICA said:
please do not translate that into me being high! :eek: haha

ok youngsta.. here's your twenty bucks :p
If that's how you reach that dance state I promise I won't tell anybody :p Seriously though, you know I luvvv dancing with you--even after a few aqua locas!! :lol: :lol:

Beto said:
Pacion said:
Beto said:
I wish I knew the exact order. I only know that I'm on between 4 and 6pm. It'd be GREAT to have the support of DFers who happen to be in the audience :D

I'm in Latin Motion and you can see the other teams performing when we are here:
http://www.alberttorresevents.com/congress/2005/danceteam.asp
ok, let's scratch the 6PM thing on Friday then.

Beto, I want to see your performance. so perhaps i will hang in the audience along with the DC support crew (any landmarks we can count on to congregate by?), and any DFers who see and recognize us can join us...

:) L

tj

I've been staying away from the planning of a DF meeting precisely because it sounds like a logistical nightmare! I'll be around the DC folks, as well as meeting a few of my Seattle friends.

Rob - I'll keep an eye out for you. That's awesome you're coming, too.

In the meantime, hope to meet a bunch of you. It's going to be a great time! Only a few days away!

youngsta said:
Tica you know I'll introduce you to everyone I know, plus my partner Sara since she'll be there too. Guys you GOTTA dance with Tica, she dances like she's on a cloud!!
I know u TICA!!! Last Time I saw u was at San Diego in Jan. We Ecuadorians r crazy!!

Guyz, I have to double-stress what youngsta said: U MUST dance w/ TICA. Its definetely an experience!!

:shock: woooo hooooo... I have two fo' sho' dances already?!? Congress is gonna rock folks!!!

San Diego in January huh? ok.. well hopefully you'll be at Congress aragohn! let's dance! :D

TICA said:
:shock: woooo hooooo... I have two fo' sho' dances already?!? Congress is gonna rock folks!!!

San Diego in January huh? ok.. well hopefully you'll be at Congress aragohn! let's dance! :D
Im defintely going to b there. Just gettin my logistics down. And I wont settle for just one dance w/ u :twisted: :twisted: !!

:lol: :lol:

Vin

tj said:
I've been staying away from the planning of a DF meeting precisely because it sounds like a logistical nightmare! I'll be around the DC folks, as well as meeting a few of my Seattle friends.

In the meantime, hope to meet a bunch of you. It's going to be a great time! Only a few days away!
It'll be great to see you as well TJ, are you sure we'll recognize each other?

:lol: Vin! If you guys get really desparate, you could always arrange to meet outside the male toilets... or have posters printed of each other with a "reward for information leading to the finding of each other" :lol:

tj

Vin said:
tj said:

It'll be great to see you as well TJ, are you sure we'll recognize each other?
Maybe Beto can introduce us? It'll be good to finally meet you.

Dance Ads