Seeking Female Adult Amateur Partner

Hi all! I'm seeking out an amateur competition partner for adult Latin or 10-dance (would also consider Latin&Smooth for the right partner, but it doesn't have a pithy name). I aspire to train to become one of the top amateur couples in the US (possibly competing internationally in the future) and I'm looking for a partner with the same dedication to her training. I've fallen in love with the whole process of being a competitive ballroom dancer, including the learning process, working with a partner, and putting on a show for the audience.

I'm currently 24, 5'7" (~170 cm.) and an athletic build. I've been dancing a little over 6 years, becoming much more serious in the past 2-3. I've been told I'm very easy to get along with, but you can be the judge of that!

Based on my height with shoes, the tallest lady I could partner would be ~5'6" and I'm looking for a partner in the 18-32 year old age range (willing to be flexible on the high end for the right partner). I'm more concerned with finding a partner who shares my goals and dedication than finding one at my current ability level (since we're always growing as dancers anyhow).

I'm currently based out of Dallas, TX and I'm searching for a partner who's local to my area or willing to work through the logistics of a long-distance partnership. Over the short term at least, I'm unwilling to relocate from Dallas.

Feel free to post here or PM me for more info!

Last edited:

Dance Ads