Selling my stunning black baby after blackpool

Katarzyna

Price $1650
Will have been worn 4 times, great condition, comes with earrings and necklace. Black ruffly gown with a lot of movement in the skirt. stoned with blue stones in 2 shades and some black stones. great condition, beautiful on the floor. top made of thick mesh. Made in most current fashion. I will wear it in Blackpool for rising star. Will fit hight of 5'7'' or higher, masimum size 6 in the upper body, in hips and waist there is more freedom) have many photos, ask me if you want to see more

Me

Kat,

That is, by far, the loveliest of any of the new style dresses I have seen. (I do not like this new froo froo trend. Yuck!) Are you sure you want to part with it? You always wear such beautiful flowing gowns with clean lines and unbelievable stonework. In my mind, this black dress is an elegant acknowledgement of the current trend without compromising your excellent taste in gowns.

Katarzyna

Kat,

That is, by far, the loveliest of any of the new style dresses I have seen. (I do not like this new froo froo trend. Yuck!) Are you sure you want to part with it? You always wear such beautiful flowing gowns with clean lines and unbelievable stonework. In my mind, this black dress is an elegant acknowledgement of the current trend without compromising your excellent taste in gowns.
Thank you so much me :) I really appreciate your comment very much!!!!
I just cannot hold onto everything I love :)

and there is a chance I will have a sponsor soon so might have to clear out some thing.. (for now nothing is certain)

Katarzyna

I believe you:) well was thinking of renting so showed him but he made a mean comment about the dress (not your dancephoto or dancing, he likes the dance pose too, but not dress:() which I don't even want to post here...
lol no worries :)

If you are looking for something you should stop by.. not everything is listed on my site ;)

Standarddancer

sure will stop by if Alex don't mind...I think he's more interested in have hot latin girls coming for trying latin dresses....lol...I"m acutally waiting for your liquidation sale after you got that sponsorship;)

Standarddancer

maybe not this time, check your rental store, only thing I'm interested is that navy one you'll use for manhattan...but I dont' think you want to rent before you wear

Dance Ads