Shall We Dance? How a Determined Woman Got Her Man

Cubberley was my initial thought too, but it's not a community college. The article was published about 15 years ago, so I suspect the venue may no longer exist.

Heh, "dated" in that it was published in 1996. Glad you enjoyed it. ;)
Oh. OK. My problem. When I see "dated" I usually think of "period piece" -- something representing or characteristic of a certain place in history... often something now out of style. And this nice little story is certainly none of that.

Hi Mod,
Just one regret "why I didn't found this forum sooner"
Really sweet and I like the happy ending. I took a print out of this for my wife.

chomsky

Do you think they don't dance anymore? That's what I didn't like about the whole story...Is it that life might prevent you from dancing?
Othen than that, it's such a romantic story, it's like a fairytale...

mindputtee

Do you think they don't dance anymore? That's what I didn't like about the whole story...Is it that life might prevent you from dancing?
Othen than that, it's such a romantic story, it's like a fairytale...
Well, I'm sure pregnancy and little kids would make it substantially more difficult to dance. Some things in life (like raising kids and starting a family of your own) just are more important, and ultimately much more fulfilling, than dance. It sounded like they were out of it for a little while, but intended to get back into it later on.

Dance Ads