Shout out to missing comrades

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
rosa, dwise, nucat, purr, indianajay, cal, chocolatechica, sagitta, ...here's a blast from the past; lynn and cocodrillo...genesius reduz, diputs, tacad, ...waves....hope wherever you all are, that life is good and productive and happy

I haven't seen them in a long time. :( I miss them both, especially because of all the great technical discussions in ballroom.

And you know who I really miss? tasche, shoe goddess extraordinaire. Haven't seen much of her since she started school, which I understand. 8) I still miss her though. :?
Is turning up 5 years later too much?

Not a shoe goddess anymore though.

SDSalsaGuy. PM and I can arrange a refund for your ex. I dont have many records left from my business days but if you just pm me the amount I'll get that taken care of. If I hadn't already.

pygmalion

Today is Dancersdreamland's birthday. Although I haven't seen her in a very long time, I have to give her props. She was a force to be reckoned with, back when DF was its infancy. She provided information and support and was a heck of a lot of fun. Not to mention the fact that she started a couple threads that are active to this day. Happy birthday, wherever you are, DDL. :notworth:

Dance Ads