Slavik and Elena - Samba

pygmalion

Oh. I thought that the idea was to have a separate thread for each, so that potantial discussions could be specific to the video posted. Hmm. Oh well. *shrug*

mamboqueen

My feeling is there should be sub-threads under the "video" topic (as in Ballroom and all the threads in there); I'm finding it a bit overwhelming to look at the index page.

pygmalion

That could work. :cool:

I was envisioning everything in one thread -- confusing, if there are a bunch of videos, IMO. "I really loved her footwork," could be a nightmare to respond to, if there was no effective way of referencing a specific video. My $0.02. :cool:

mamboqueen

That could work. :cool:

I was envisioning everything in one thread -- confusing, if there are a bunch of videos, IMO. "I really loved her footwork," could be a nightmare to respond to, if there was no effective way of referencing a specific video. My $0.02. :cool:

No, I agree, one video per thread makes it much easier to find what you're looking for. But, if you look at the index page now, you'll see the latest post show up in both the Video thread and the particular one you picked (i.e., salsa, ballroom). I'm already in a confused state as it is!

mamboqueen

No need to thank me; David is working on it. I just flagged him to convey the issues I was having with it (and hoping it wasn't just me ;))

agape, that was WONDERFUL! You're hypnotizing. You make me want to acheive that... but dear god, can I? Good WORK. Bravo. What can I say? I'll watch it over and over again. Ahhhhhhh.....

Twilight_Elena

agape, that was WONDERFUL! You're hypnotizing. You make me want to acheive that... but dear god, can I? Good WORK. Bravo. What can I say? I'll watch it over and over again. Ahhhhhhh.....
Yup. Elena is something. :D
(you do know that wasn't ME, right? :lol: I mean, I can't do that. No sir. I don't have her legs, technique, or CHAMP PARTNER.)

T_E

LOL... I did NOT know that was you, and now I'm entirely embarrassed. At any rate, it was fantastic. I wonder if it's possible to acheive that when you start at age 30?

Twilight_Elena

LOL... I did NOT know that was you, and now I'm entirely embarrassed. At any rate, it was fantastic. I wonder if it's possible to acheive that when you start at age 30?
Um. I dunno. I think that maybe if you're incredibly, mindblowingly fit and have serious money to get coaching from someone really, truly TOP PRO and, of course, are able to spend about 5 hours a day practicing while doing nothing else in your life...
Yeah. It's possible to do that when you start at 30.

T_E

chachachacat

Um. I dunno. I think that maybe if you're incredibly, mindblowingly fit and have serious money to get coaching from someone really, truly TOP PRO and, of course, are able to spend about 5 hours a day practicing while doing nothing else in your life...
Yeah. It's possible to do that when you start at 30.

T_E
Agree. It's possible. 30 is young!

Dance Ads