Slavik and Karina - Showdance

Twilight_Elena

[YT]4wJ7IOOQtpE[/YT]

WOW. Karina's dress was awesome. Their "a capella" was one of a kind. Their music blend was too cool for words.
All in all, my favourite piece of theirs.

T_E

what is that tune of this dance

i know that unamo and bamboleo is the two songs of this dance but could any one tell me how to get those other two spanish music pieces?

Twilight_Elena

*sigh* That dress. I want it. I need it. I'd have sex with someone obscenely prettier than me for that dress.
Oh, I shouldn't have said that. :lol:

T_E

execuse me

but i would like to know about that tunes that i wanted before
is there any one who could tell me the author of the music pieces of this dance other that bamboleo and umamo

samina

but i would like to know about that tunes that i wanted before
is there any one who could tell me the author of the music pieces of this dance other that bamboleo and umamo
I just know I recognized two gipsy kings pieces... excellent music choice

Just saw it again.
Oh, the dress. The dress!
Oh, the skirtwork!
I want to learn flamenco.

T_E
Me too! I went to a restaurant last night that had a flamenco show during dinner. The two guys were terrible, most of the girls were okay- but this one woman was incredible (probably the company director/choreographer and definitely from Spain). She did a solo with castanets (sp?) and was amazing! If only I could do that...

samina

You know, I don't care how she acted on DWTS, I LOVE to watch her dance. She is AMAZING!!!
Say, Luce... what's the skuttlebutt that I missed about Karina on DWTS?
Am not a DWTS fan (don't watch TV period), but general dance gossip certainly has its appeal!!! :)

Samina

samina

I'll just say that she wasn't very happy with the outcome.

Paula
Aaahhh... had a bit of temper tantrum?

In any event, I liked her in the video above, but I can hardly take my eyes off Slavik. He seems to me to be the epitome of The Great Dancer, a latin equivalent of Baryshnikov or Nureyev.

I find him so inspiring.

Aaahhh... had a bit of temper tantrum?
It really wasn't a temper tantrum. It was more about the angry (some people interpreted it as disappointment) look on her face when they announced Emmitt and Cheryl the winners. What I didn't like was that she and Mario didn't go over and congratulate Emmitt and Cheryl.

Paula

samina

It really wasn't a temper tantrum. It was more about the angry (some people interpreted it as disappointment) look on her face when they announced Emmitt and Cheryl the winners. What I didn't like was that she and Mario didn't go over and congratulate Emmitt and Cheryl.

Paula
I see. She competed with the famous Mario, eh?

Yes, doesn't sound very sportsmanlike. Temperamental fillies... LOL

Ok, Paula -- thanks for satisfying my curiosity! :)

Dance Ads