Slavik Kryklyvyy e Hanna Karttunen

Video wouldn't play. Just saw a pic like it was the beginning of a video but it would not play. Tried other ones and same issue:confused:
Did you try hitting the button button that makes the page reload? (Apparently I cannot type the name of it here.) That worked for me at least.

Video wouldn't play. Just saw a pic like it was the beginning of a video but it would not play. Tried other ones and same issue:confused:
Try leaving it alone for a little while. The way it's set up it loads without telling you its progress. If the download speed isn't high enough, it will just sit there for a little while. After waiting you can right-click on it to play and rewind it.

Christopher

photos in the gallery, as well.

liked what she was wearing, liked her attitude toward him on the floor, liked the pared-down, classic dancing. hope they can make it work.

Thanks everyone. Figured it out. Really like him better with Hanna than Elena. I noticed it most in the rumba. Slavik and Elena's rumba was almost like they weren't dancing together. There didn't seem as though there were one. I like him a lot better with Hanna. Definitely not the same as with Karina (sorry Becca) but I guess we'll have to see how the partnership grows :) Hope to see them in southern Cali soon.

gracie

They are performing at Millenium in St. Petersberg, Fl this month- can't wait to see them- and Sergey and Melia!!:banana::banana::banana:

Becca

I was originally going to go, but spending £1,800 to go to see her , especially so soon after Blackpool when my credit card bills are already making my eyes water!

I wish I was there to see Sergey and Melia though, definitely sad about missing them! Guess I will just have to look forward to the International now, even though it is such a long way off!

Becca

I was pretty sure they wouldn't. I've really wanted to go since 2006, but have always been in a pretty bad situation finanically up until recently, and this year was I determined to do it . . . having my two favourite couples there, both at the same time would have been awesome . . . but maybe next time!

gracie

Yea, I'm still really looking forward to seeing Sergey and Melia. Am finding their style more interesting everytime I watch. Didn't get it at first.

Dance Ads