Soaring gas prices

QPO

Well the answer is uses smaller cars, walk or bike it where ever possible, the environment most probably be better off, it is bad (priced) regardless of where you are in the world. Europe has been dealing with it for years. :-(

wooh

Well the answer is uses smaller cars, walk or bike it where ever possible, the environment most probably be better off, it is bad (priced) regardless of where you are in the world. Europe has been dealing with it for years. :-(
I'm liking TJ's solution. Thinking of the price per quart is much nicer.:)

Sagitta

Can't use smaller car as I am using a honda civic coupe. I just bought a house two years ago and so cannot move to where I can bike/walk...

Peaches

If only it were that simple...

Prices dropping here. Was $4.05 about a week ago, now down to $3.97.

Joe

They also live cheek-by-jowl with their neighbors. While there are some in the US that do (Manhattan, I'm talkin' about you!), most do not. Not sure what it's like in Oz.

Dance Ads