Song ID Thread

I don't understand what are you trying to tell me. What I would like is, if someone recognize this song please tell me, it goes like I whistled in that clip. It has that part in it, with couple of breaks.

I am looking for an other version(or remix) of this song called 'violin solitude' composed by Burju Perez of Hacha y Machete. The original version has no lyrics but the version that i am lookin includes lyrics like: dale la conga, siga la rumba..(man vocalist) My spanish is not good, these are what i hear. Please help me to find..

sebi

hi people, i was in st gallen convenction last week and had a workshop with rafael barros.

they played this song:
youtu.be GsMY4b27D8c

does anyone know what title it has?

i need this for my next show, so please help :/

Last edited:
There is another great song either the artist or title is 'Corolla'. Not sure about the spelling though. I just put it the way 'Toyota Corolla' is written.

The song is instrumental, but I think has a bit of lyrics also.

There is another great song either the artist or title is 'Corolla'. Not sure about the spelling though. I just put it the way 'Toyota Corolla' is written.

The song is instrumental, but I think has a bit of lyrics also.
Looks like a dead thread. Bring it to life.
Salsa Celtica - Correla

Bringing this thread from the dead again.

Could someone help me identify the song from this video:
/watch?v=3m1dT8wBODg

The same song can be heard here:
/watch?v=wn7bs0e750U

Can someone ID this song? I've heard it at the club a few times and I like it. Shazam couldn't do it. Apologies for poor audio quality.

/watch?v=8DAq3WBRxlc&feature=youtu.be

Dance Ads