Spin-off: Beautiful Thread

CANI

Children seeing their parents in the airport after a brief absence...

When flowers just begin to peak out from the soil...

When a couple shares a smile, or look, on something, sharing, without words, what only they understand...

What else?

samina

When a couple shares a smile, or look, on something, sharing, without words, what only they understand...
was gonna say the same... so beautiful.

the sounds of my kids laughing, or their spontaneous bursts of affection with each other, their friends, or with me. beautiful!

when something that was a problem suddenly dissolves into perfect resolution... beautiful!

and similar to the above...when conflict disappears between two people and reveals genuine harmony and mutual appreciation.

CANI

Nice!

And speaking of children...love beautiful moments between mothers and their children...

When my sister and her family were at the end of their recent visit from Indiana, my sister started getting teary-eyed saying good bye to my brother and me, and her two kids (age 4 and 6) were immediately giving her hugs and asking why she was sad and how long she would be sad...it was so sweet...

And reminds me of one of the first times I met samina and she was admiring pictures one of her sons had sent to her...also made me get teary-eyed...

the mother/child relationship is just so, so beautiful...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
dancers ;)
puppies
forgiveness
flowers
mountains
deserts
oceans
thunderstorms
wind
falling leaves
first crisp snow
wise elders
true friends
family

CANI

Joe's humor...whenever I log on in the morning and see lots of Joe's as the last poster...I'm eagerly clicking...let's see what Joe's been up to!!:friend:

Dance Ads