Spin-off: Beautiful Thread

CANI

Ditto to Spitfire's comment -- sounds like you are on a nice road trip Ray! I've never been to Arkansas. Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Several beautiful things recently for me...

A HUGE gorgeous sun as it was setting the other day...

The exuberant greetings from a dog I absolutely adore...

Quite a large, and pretty, fox whom I've met three times now on evening walks -- once, within just a few feet...

And several more, but I'll stop here. :)

CANI

Absolutely gorgeous hike this morning. The trail was nice and narrow so it was almost as if it didn't exist. There has been quite a bit of rain lately, so the moisture and all the greenery was stunning. I was surrounded by huge trees -- some older than I've seen in quite a while. I didn't see a single human the whole time I was out there -- just me, quite a few chipmunks, some squirrels, birds and tinier creatures. There was quite a bit of steep uphill -- got a great workout for my legs! I'd never been to this nature preserve before -- I'm so glad I went today!:D

Also beautiful that I didn't fall!:eek: I had quite a few near misses, especially on the part climbing over these large rocks, and a few parts that were steep downhill...and being that this was my first time in this place...and no one knew I was there...and I didn't see any other humans...it would have been interesting to say the least if I had injured myself or knocked myself unconscious!;)

CANI

The Geek Squad at Best Buy! I was convinced my very-old computer had breathed its last breath this morning, but thankfully no! A quick trip to them -- FREE advice and help -- and fully functioning computer...Yeah!

Dance Ads