Sponsored and used gowns for sale

Katarzyna

I will be creating a site that will sell Katushas sponsored dresses as well as used dresses from girls from ballroom on fifth. It will be part of Jonathan and Katusha's site. I will post more info when I'm finished...

Katarzyna

oh. there are plenty of them up already.. some from very early beginner days... :) if you want, I can tell you where to find the 1st comp of alex and I... but really, it's nothing impressive ...

oh, i'm sure they'll be great! it's rare for me to see any dancing of any kind unless it's a formal event - but i don't go to those events very often...

Katarzyna

don't know.. but every venue is different.. sometimes it's really sticky sometimes the floor is really fast. So now, are you willing to help (I told you teh clips won't be too exciting) :)

i think the clips are great - i don't usually get to see demos - b/c there are way too many beginners in the studio i go to, most of times, we just see each other tripping/falling/stepping on other people.....

too bad i'm not much of a programmer (eventhough i work for a software co.) or else i'd help you with the website.....

Dance Ads