St Louis Salsa Clubs?

Anyone know any good clubs in St Louis, MO that arent Club Viva? Know I might be shooting for the moon here, but non-smoking salsa would be amazing.

Wow I thought I did post on the salsa forums... My bad. And the only ace Ive been to and can find online in St Louis is Viva. They are a smoking bar. If you dont do more than 50% of your sales in food, then you can allow smoking. Makes it hard to enjoy dancing when you cant breathe...

Any way a mod can move this to the salsa forums?

tangotime

Wow I thought I did post on the salsa forums... My bad. And the only ace Ive been to and can find online in St Louis is Viva. They are a smoking bar. If you dont do more than 50% of your sales in food, then you can allow smoking. Makes it hard to enjoy dancing when you cant breathe...

Any way a mod can move this to the salsa forums?

You don't need a Mod., just type in salsa forums and register... easy . You will also get much more info on the genre.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Sigh... DoubleBurt, you are absolutely correct where and how you posted here. What TT is referencing is our sister site, SalsaForums.com -- although that tends to have a more European base overall.

In any case, welcome to DF, and good luck finding someplace!

No luck thus far :(
Just Club Viva, which has gone to no-smoking since last time I was there. It's just a gross bar... Smells like cats...

Wish there was a clean place to salsa in St. Louis...

Dance Ads