Star of the North: Who's going?

wyllo

It's hosted by the Minneapolis chapter of USA Dance, so am-am only. Usually it's a pretty small competition, but entries are way up this year with quarter finals in many of the bronze heats. Very exciting to see ballroom growing in the Midwest!

It was much bigger last year than before, are you saying '07 is even better? Awesome!
I dance tonight and volunteer tomorrow

cool...note to self to go watch sometime
Fascination, if you're interested in observing an am-am competition, you have an excellent opportunity in your own back yard this year. The 2007 USA Dance North Central Regional Championships will be the Sheraton Chicago Northwest May 19-20. LW and I went to this regional last year when it was in Indianapolis and had a nice time. It's a significantly different scene than the pro-am NDCA competitions (and tickets are a lot less expensive, too!).

reb

It's hosted by the Minneapolis chapter of USA Dance, so am-am only. Usually it's a pretty small competition, but entries are way up this year with quarter finals in many of the bronze heats. Very exciting to see ballroom growing in the Midwest!
That's great!
It was much bigger last year than before, are you saying '07 is even better? Awesome!
I dance tonight and volunteer tomorrow
Good luck (and thanks for making it happen!)

reb

Fascination, if you're interested in observing an am-am competition, you have an excellent opportunity in your own back yard this year. The 2007 USA Dance North Central Regional Championships will be the Sheraton Chicago Northwest May 19-20. LW and I went to this regional last year when it was in Indianapolis and had a nice time. It's a significantly different scene than the pro-am NDCA competitions (and tickets are a lot less expensive, too!).
I 2nd IJs recommendation

Dance Ads