Stunning Pink Gown

Katarzyna

This one was made professionally in Ukraine. Superb quality, workmanship better than Chrisanne. Very noticeable on the floor. The skirts made of shiny satin with many chiffon skirts to enhance movement, decorated with chiffon floats, laces and 1000s of swarowski stones. Dress is in perfect condition. Great presence on the floor. Very feminine.
Will fit size 0-8. Price 2000.

and123

Can someone explain how this can fit size ZERO to EIGHT? :shock: Is there some kind of magic fabric or unbelievable tailoring that allows that kind of range? Wow.

Verrrrrrrry pretty. Oh, if I had money to burn....

delamusica

Haha yeah! :)

(BTW, if those pants really do fit everyone, I will give those girls quite a fight for them given the chance! cornutt and I were just discussing this on the whining thread . . .)

Katarzyna

Can someone explain how this can fit size ZERO to EIGHT? :shock: Is there some kind of magic fabric or unbelievable tailoring that allows that kind of range? Wow.

Verrrrrrrry pretty. Oh, if I had money to burn....
It's been comfortably worn by people of both sizes... not sure why it fits, but it does :) th eowner is size 0 but she let someone else wear it once who is size 8 and it was a good fit too..

Hehe - danceislove - want to chip in with me and SPratt and we can share three ways? If you'd like to throw your partner in the pot too, you're welcome to. We at DF are all about sharing. ;)

TE? and123?

Hehe. We could have a DF group closet!

Twilight_Elena

Hehe - danceislove - want to chip in with me and SPratt and we can share three ways? If you'd like to throw your partner in the pot too, you're welcome to. We at DF are all about sharing. ;)

TE? and123?

No money. I'll need to sell my body. And it won't even cover the costs. :rolleyes:

T_E

and123

TE? and123?

Sounds like a fabulous idea 8)

Dance Ads