- Overall theme, layout, and color
- Navigation is easy and simple (see note below)
- Consistent use of fonts
- Photos are always good to have (see note below)
Not so good IMHO:
- Screen dimension is not optimized to fit perfectly, it's best if the viewers do not have to scroll up and down constantly to see the whole screen. This is different to the case where you scroll down to read an article;
- Duplicate navigation icons and buttons, such as "home" and "contact us"
- It would be nicer if the buttons are smaller and line up as one line, not two
- Overuse of images, click to zoom (why?), slideshow-style on every page.
- Bad enlarged dimension of images, making them look blurry or unsharp
Neither good nor bad, it's a matter of personal preference:
- Overuse of flash effects, mouse rollovers. My design style is simplicity and "less is more", my opinion is that your designer tried a bit too hard, and stick everything he/she knows into it. OTOH, it may be to your liking to have lots of effects and adornments, then it's fine.
Something else altogether:
- If you want to have search engines such as Google find you easily, I would put certain relevant materials such as home, about us, etc. as text and not as flash. The automatic Google robot or spider can not read flash stuff, this means people can not find you if they google.
All in all, a nice effort. Like I said, just a few friendly comments, I hope you don't mind, my appologies if you we not asking for feedback. In a past life, I like to design websites and have run a few.