Technique and Tact

MAJ28 said:
[*]What is the name of the move in which you put the arm of your partner behind their head and then slide your arms down each others?
Here, we call that a California Slide... I've recently heard it referred to as a "Friendship", but I don't think it has the same pizzaz as a California Slide.

Dance Ads