Thank you to all the DF-ers

Over the years DF has become more than just about dancing. I know this may sound corny/cheesy but to me it feels like extended family - if anyone understands what I'm going on about?!

CANI

I won't be on DF for the foreseeable future after this post, so just wanted to make one more thank you to all the DF-ers! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and advice and reading lists;) and love of dance. My life has been touched in small ways and in very large ways by all of your posts.

I wish you all the very best of health, happiness, continual growth and the most wonderful dance experiences that far exceed what you ever thought possible. All the very, very best to you.:notworth:

pygmalion

I hope all is well with you, CANI, and look forward to your return, if that is in your plan. But, whether coming back to DF is in your plan or not, I wish you Godspeed.

A traditional prayer seems to fit the occasion. You will be missed. Thank you.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

singndance

CANI, best wishes. You have provided many inspirational posts, and you will be sorely missed. I know you will always hold in your heart that anything is possible!

latingal

CANI, I am sorry to hear that you won't be on DF but I'm glad you let us know - it gives us a chance to say good-bye and thank you for your contributions....it's been a pleasure, and I hope that all is well in your world and that we will hear from you again soon....

chomsky

I won't be on DF for the foreseeable future after this post, so just wanted to make one more thank you to all the DF-ers! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and advice and reading lists;) and love of dance. My life has been touched in small ways and in very large ways by all of your posts.

I wish you all the very best of health, happiness, continual growth and the most wonderful dance experiences that far exceed what you ever thought possible. All the very, very best to you.:notworth:
I know I will miss you...the very best to you too!!!

Dance Ads