The 2003 Dance Forums Awards!!!

I think we just need one flirt award, and we all know that Sabor will win...both with his not so subtle words of coquetry and his very sexy dance video...the rest of us can't compete with that! :shock: :D

But - I do think we need to have a best female and best male flirt award...since there are some rather saucy females on Dance Forums. Here are the girls who would be serious candidates:

1. Pacion - Need I say more here?
2. Pygmalion - Always says she isn't flirting, even when she is! :kissme:
3. Sarah - Not exactly a flirt, but that dry, witty New Zealand sarcasm is quite sexy if you ask me. :D ;)
4. Salsachinita - Flirts with all the Salseros...and even tries to get them to come to her country and dance. Mamacita! :p
5. Peachexploration - I've seen her flirt a time or two...especially with Sabor. Better watch this one, guys! :lol:
6. Swing Kitten - I haven't seen her around much, but she's most likely the biggest flirt of them all! :twisted:

If I left anyone out, please let me know! :D

Hugs, kisses and chocolate sauce,

SG

Purr said:
Pacion said:
:roll: Do we have a choice here for the material for which the medal will be made out of? :roll: If so, I would like a purple diamond please :banana: :lol:
I didn't know there was such a thing as a purple diamond... :oops:
Can anyone say "A quick lesson in how to have someone :google: " :twisted:

Sorry Purr, but when I came out with that sentence, I didn't think there was a purple diamond :oops: hence it would show the silliness of my comment :lol: I know there are pink and yellow diamonds (not sure if there are green ones, which would match a certain person's socksies :lol: ) but I didn't think there would be a purple one :lol:

Purr said:
My mistake. Just found this tidbit, online. I'm guessing the diamond you want is something like this, Pacion? :wink:

In 1987 Sotheby's auctioned an approximately .95 ct. pink to purplish natural fancy color diamond and received $800,000 plus. Because of rarity.
:oops: :nope: I would be too scared to wear it :oops: Mind you, if it enables me to be surrounded by gorgeous bodyguards dressed in dinner jackets, every time I go out, then I could be convinced :wink:

PS. Purple is a DF colour :wink:

scorpionguy said:
I think we just need one flirt award, and we all know that Sabor will win...both with his not so subtle words of coquetry and his very sexy dance video...the rest of us can't compete with that! :shock: :D
SG, remember that there is such a thing as digital enhancement/video manipulation :roll: how do you think we get talking animals on screen :roll: So Sabor's video does not make him a foregone winner :lol:

Now, I obviously cannot speak for the rest of the members here obviously but, I am open to "Vote for Me" campaigns which are of course, not limited to the flowers you can send to: Pacion

(If you just write Pacion on the address card, the postman will know where to deliver it :roll: In my dreams! :lol: :wink: )

scorpionguy said:
1. Pacion - Need I say more here?
:oops:

pygmalion said:
:eyebrow:
Pygmalion, can I borrow this too? => :eyebrow: In fact, make mine a double ........................... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

:lol:

Sabor, I am all talk am I? Okay ::shrugs::

Look who is talking!!! :lol:

Can I nominate this for "Dance Pearl of the Year" :lol:

Hijacked from :lol: How to nicely say, "Don't look at Me"

Hank said:
I once took a class from Pierre Allaire and Mireille Veilleux. Pierre lined up with feet offset from Mireille, each looking over the other's shoulder, and said, "This is dance position."

Then, Pierre and Mireille lined up with feet and noses directly facing each other, and Pierre said, "This is not dance position; this is kissing position. If you want to have any hope of being in kissing position later, you'd better stay in dance position now."

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Pacion said:
Can I nominate this for "Dance Pearl of the Year" :lol:

Hijacked from :lol: How to nicely say, "Don't look at Me"

Hank said:
I once took a class from Pierre Allaire and Mireille Veilleux. Pierre lined up with feet offset from Mireille, each looking over the other's shoulder, and said, "This is dance position."

Then, Pierre and Mireille lined up with feet and noses directly facing each other, and Pierre said, "This is not dance position; this is kissing position. If you want to have any hope of being in kissing position later, you'd better stay in dance position now."
Here's another one for you Pacion...

DanceAm said:
Cost is not always the factor, if it was, we would all be driving Kia's.
Sooooo true too... :lol: :lol:

I nomicate Pacion for being the fastest poster...she types replies and makes new posts faster than anyone I've seen...Pygmalion...I think you may have a little competition here! :D

SG

pygmalion

scorpionguy said:
I nomicate Pacion for being the fastest poster...she types replies and makes new posts faster than anyone I've seen...Pygmalion...I think you may have a little competition here! :D

SG
The heck you say!!!!! Them's fighting words. :lol: :lol: See you at sunrise, Pacion. Google at twenty paces. :lol:

Dance Ads