DancingMommy said:
Matrix said:
SDsalsaguy said:
pygmalion said:
SDsalsaguy said:
pygmalion said:
SDsalsaguy said:
pygmalion said:
(It's so, so liberating to not be a moderator anymore. :wink: :lol: )
:tongue:
I hope you know I love you guys (and gals) and there's nothing I wouldn't do for DF. :wink: 8) :D
It's known Jenn... and very, very, very much appreciated. :friend: :notworth: :friend:
Thanks, SD. :D :cry:
No Jenn, thank YOU. From the bottom of my heart.
OMG... PIGMALION is a WOMAN??? :shock:

gosh, she totally sounds like a guy when she posts.... :?
Batten down the hatches guys..... It's gonna be a bumpy ride....

(Stop mixing your metaphors, DM)

What a ridiculously immature, pedantic, mysoginistic response. Egads! What is the world coming to....
Dancing Mommy: I love you, but this really needs to come to an end. The moderators have already acted and calling additional names at this point is not appropriate. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Done! I was posting before getting to the end of the bazillion page long thread. Perhaps putting a padlock on it is a good idea and starting a new Favorite yada yada poll someplace else?

DancePoet

Hi folks!

The following are the lists as compiled after taking out Matrix, SD, Sabor, and me, and then adding the dancers MacMoto and Yola suggested ...

Men:

Johnny Vasquez, Frankie Martinez, Ramon from Imperion Azteca, Cuban Pete, Francisco Vazquez, Luis Vazquez, Fernando from Tropical Gem, Alex Da Silva, Cristian Oviedo from Los Angeles, CA, Thomas Guerrero from Santo Rico, Juan Matos, Carlos B, Super Mario, Julian Mejia from Atlanta, Al Espinoza, Paul 'Gallito' Baarn, Mouaz (Paris)

Women:

Liz Lira, Alyra from Tropical Gem, Sandy from Tropical Gem, Melissa Fernandez from Mas Salsa Brava, Burju from New York, Sheila Sampath, Joby Vazquez Martinez, Olivia Dasso, Sascha from Los Angeles, Jemadean Haynie from San Diego, Janet Fuentes Torres (Cuba/UK) and Griselle Ponce, Candy Mena, Sévérine (Paris)

Also ... looking at my calendar this morning, my schedule is very tight. Thus the proposed polling threads on these dancers may not be up immediately after noon time EST today. However, I can have them up before midnight EST, and I'll check in sometime later this afternoon or early evening to see what is up.

And by the way, I will likely try to include DanceMentor's ideas along with the one's another poster mentioned, too. ;) :D

Matrix said:
OH MY GOD! Who deleted my post about Sabor?

(I said something to the lines of Sabor not being able to even consider the possibility of taking himself off the list where the best dancer in the worl is being chosen cuz he loves himself so much...)

If you guys don't know, me and Z1 or Zexxyone or Sabor have a long history of knowing each other through the salsa forums. He's from Egypt and I'm from L.A. and via these mediums, we have interacted for a while. If I post something that might seem like I'm picking on him, it's because I know he'll know I'm playing around and he might even pick at me in return. He calls me a shorty (even though I'm 5'9") and I bag on him for loving himself so much... so what?? Why do you guys feel the "heavingly" need to CONTROL how people, who know each other and are friends through the salsa boards, interact with each other???
LOL.. i dont think u got 'deleted' there on just my account Milt eh? but if so.. aint it cool? 8) :lol:

but seriously, yes.. its true.. Matrix is short :lol: well, to me anyway :lol:

Its fine by me bro.. me and u know its playin.. but they may not.. afterall, its not SW or SD forums right.. so i guess its your way of expression that did it regardless of who u were addressing .. they mind what is being written here.. so, sure we can play.. but lets adjust our style to it right.. just like a mojo salsero huh.. adjust to el ritmo ... yet maintain originality .. dance it brotha 8)

pygmalion

Sabor said:
LOL.. i dont think u got 'deleted' there on just my account Milt eh? but if so.. aint it cool? 8) :lol:
As always, you slay me, Mr. Sabor. Silly man. :lol:

And on a totally unrelated note, I am utterly confused by the page-and-a-half of embedded quotes since I last logged in.

Are we any closer to reaching a decision about a poll -- is there going to be one, and will there be a new thread?

And on a totally unrelated note, I am utterly confused by the page-and-a-half of embedded quotes since I last logged in.

Are we any closer to reaching a decision about a poll -- is there going to be one, and will there be a new thread?
Yes, yes & yes. :p

Sabor said:
So, I can't talk smack about you lovin' yourself too much anymore? wtf? :?

:roll:

Its fine by me bro.. me and u know its playin.. but they may not.. afterall, its not SW or SD forums right.. so i guess its your way of expression that did it regardless of who u were addressing .. they mind what is being written here.. so, sure we can play.. but lets adjust our style to it right.. just like a mojo salsero huh.. adjust to el ritmo ... yet maintain originality .. dance it brotha 8)
"It's better to die standing up, than to live on your knees." — Zapata.

(Es mejor morir de pie, que vivir de rodillas)

But oh well... yeah, I get what you're saying. Reminds me of my old grouchy neighbor when I was a kid... always giving us hell for playing soccer infront of her house. I pray to God I don't grow old to be one of those.

macha

After catching up, my two favorites:

You know what we do to old, sick animals, right?
Ok, it doesn't matter HOW long you deep fry him, or HOW much cheese you put on him, I'm NOT gonna do it!

I pray to God I don't grow old...
You might make me a Christian yet! I join you in that prayer.

And Zumi shall go change his socksies now. Him was ALLLL dressed up and ready to go... now he can go roll in the grass... .and get his butt dirty green :lol:

macha

I very seriously doubt Sabor wants to dance through my pasture and roll in the grass for a poptart or a good once-over with a curry-comb! :oops:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
macha said:
I very seriously doubt Sabor wants to dance through my pasture and roll in the grass for a poptart or a good once-over with a curry-comb! :oops:
Well, you never know unless you ask, right? :lol:

macha

Hey- I didn't even get to the babytalk, the affectionate scratch behind the ears, the ruffling of the mane, OR the smooch on the nose! :shock: I ain't tryin'! LOL

Sabor said:

And that's good enough for me. No, I had no clue Matrix was joking.

Matrix said:
"It's better to die standing up, than to live on your knees." — Zapata.

(Es mejor morir de pie, que vivir de rodillas)

But oh well... yeah, I get what you're saying. Reminds me of my old grouchy neighbor when I was a kid... always giving us hell for playing soccer infront of her house. I pray to God I don't grow old to be one of those.
Ok Matrix. We're cool. I'm gonna write it off as a big misunderstanding. Welcome to DF! :D

Tocad.

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Matrix said:
I'm bored... somebody, please entertain me... (where's the sleeping smilie?) :?
Maybe that's the problem Matrix... that's not what this forum is about. Just something to think about perhaps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Ads