The Crushes You're Ashamed to Admit :-P

chachachacat

I had a gynecologist who looked like Pierce Brosnan! Talk about weird!

Yeah, Colbert is attractive...love the smart guys!

Nobody else into Alton Brown? He's all mine, then? Good.
Eats. ;):D

etp777

Heh, really like all his shows, esp good eats and feasting on asphalt, but can't vlame a crush. Like Bobby flay a lot too. Mainly wish I could cook like them. But I'm a darn good cook and net overall I'm more talented than them. ;)

Can add Mandy carlyle, a pro from up Milwaukee way to my list. Gorgeous, and absolutely beautiful eyes. Sadly, she's engaged. ;). Oh, a really good dancer too. :)

Lol...love the Ross/Rachel Friends reference. Are you at USDSC about to meet up with Samina or something? As long as she's on the "list"...

If I was going, I have a pretty good idea of how the events of the night will unfold: we'd start off at the bar having a stimulating discussion about spheres of movement, side loading, and Luca's theories of dance. Then when the discussion gets too hot to handle and we can no longer keep our hands off of each other we'd tempt fate by running off into the now-secluded dance floor and demonstrating what we've understood from watching the Dance Bible. :D

Heh, really like all his shows, esp good eats and feasting on asphalt, but can't vlame a crush. Like Bobby flay a lot too. Mainly wish I could cook like them.
Good eats is a great show! Put me down for a crush on Giada De Laurentiis and Yulia Zagoryuchenko.

Peaches

Surprised no one's mentioned Peaches and her corset :raisebro:
What the...?!?! :)

I go away for two days, finally get back to D-F for a morning (love days off), load this thread...and THIS is the first thing I see! What in blazes were you all talking about?!?! (It occurs to me that I might not want to know.)

...off to read this thread and see what's been going on...

Edit to add: Oh...nothing. Sheesh.

Oh, and sign me up for guys who can cook and dance. Why other women aren't fawning over such men is beyond me. Stupid chickies.

If I was going, I have a pretty good idea of how the events of the night will unfold: we'd start off at the bar having a stimulating discussion about spheres of movement, side loading, and Luca's theories of dance. Then when the discussion gets too hot to handle and we can no longer keep our hands off of each other we'd tempt fate by running off into the now-secluded dance floor and demonstrating what we've understood from watching the Dance Bible. :D
This thread is beginning to read like a 99 cent drugstore romance novel :raisebro: Y'all are get me hot and bothered! :lol:

Dance Ads