The Crushes You're Ashamed to Admit :-P

chachachacat

Alton Brown of HGTV's Good Eats. Smart, witty, funny, cute, ahhhhh...

In the ballroom realm, Maksim is gorgeous and hot!

These are "in my dreams only" kind of crushes.

I don't think he's hot. I don't actually think any of the DWTS guys are hot. It's all too much fake tan and waxed chests etc for me. It's like looking at Ken dolls.

But don't mind me...my secret crushes are Jon Stewart, Keith Olberman, Stephen Colbert, and David Gregory anyway, so I guess I'm kind of weird because I have a thing for TV journalists (including fake ones).

I have a patient who looks just like Pierce Brosnan. Wow. It's a good thing his personality is lacking or else I might actually drool on him while I work. He sure is nice to look at tho. :) Nobody tell my doctor, k? ;)

I don't think he's hot. I don't actually think any of the DWTS guys are hot. It's all too much fake tan and waxed chests etc for me. It's like looking at Ken dolls.

But don't mind me...my secret crushes are Jon Stewart, Keith Olberman, Stephen Colbert, and David Gregory anyway, so I guess I'm kind of weird because I have a thing for TV journalists (including fake ones).
I LOVE STEPHEN COLBERT!!!! His book made me laugh harder than I have in a very long time...there's something sexy about that :raisebro: And his show just makes me giggle...he is pretty cerebral, which is also hard to find in a man :)

Dance Ads