The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Peaches

AK?? Adventure Kitty??

Don't worry...not planning on doing anything to set of a fragile mod. (Well, maybe just a little bit of hijacking of the weather thread--consider it hazing for LG.)

That's as close as I intend to get to that subject.

DancePoet

For fascination: :kissme:

I miss being able to watch Johnny Carson. I liked staying up when I was in college and watching his show, and then watching Letterman's show. Now, I can't even stay up to watch Letterman and he is now on an hour earlier. :roll:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
DP I will take that albeit a month late...thank you...as for johnny, have you considered purchasing or renting from the library the many DVDs of his past seasons?

DancePoet

Watched "Saving Private Ryan", and enjoyed it again.

Also saw "A Good Year", and highly recommend.

Speaking of a good year, business hasn't been up to par so far after the first quarter. Need to turn things up a bit for the spring.

DancePoet

A Good Year wasn't a war movie. Instead it was a picture with Russell Crowe playing the lead role. He inherits his uncle's vineyard in France, goes over to deal with this, finds a new lady friend, and lives happliy everafter. Very good movie, highly recommend.

Also, I recommend enjoying warm sunny days in the middle of June instead of working, but ... I really need to get busy again ... soon.

DancePoet

a cool crisp day in new england - makes me think of eating dill-crusted crayfish on the patio in gothenburg sweden...
Wow, that sounds yummy, and somehow romantic, too. :raisebro:

Hmmm ... I've got a couple of white wines to choose from to have with the seafood. :D

Never been to Norway or Finland either.

The hair is gorgeaous, and so are your smarts. :cool:
Gee, I must be balding if you can see my smarts :eek:
[but, thanks... its not something that is always regarded as attractive....]

Just saw a black cat cross by the patio this morning. He seemed to be a stray cat because of his scraggly and ruffled long hair.
Are you sure it was a tom? It could have been a female returning from a all-night swing and shampagne shower party... which reminds me of the time I went fishing and caughta shoe. for real, i actually did catch a shoe but didn't tell anyone as I figured they wouldn't believe me.... Oh, it was a left shoe by the way.

Love this thread - so glad you dug it up, its exactly how my mind works. Or not, depending on your perspective! :rolleyes:

samina

i think i remember only how to ask for a cup of coffee and say thank you. :)

my ex-hub is 1/2 swedish, 1/2 norwegian, and i grew up in minnesota which is heavily scandahoovian... used to have many friends from that part of the world. also had a thriving business in iceland for awhile... have always wanted to visit that part of the world.

i just gotta visit the blue lagoon in iceland sometime... ever been there, eddie?

Dance Ads